Boneless turkey, chicken flour, cut oats, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, turkey flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), boneless chicken, boneless herring, whole eggs, tapioca, alfalfa cured in the sun, natural flavor of chicken, chicken liver, salmon oil (DHA source), coconut oil, pumpkin, squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, green tea extract, mint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, mononitrate of thiamine, biotin, vitamin B 12 supplement, vitamin D supplement3, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteininate, iron proteininate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteininate, copper sulfate, manganese proteininate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride , extract of chicory root, salt, yeast extract, DL-methionine, lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, L-lysine, kelp, glucosamine hydrochloride, taurine, rosemary extract, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, fermentation product of dried Lactobacillus plantarum, fermentation product of dried Enterococcus faecium, fermentation product of dried Bacillus subtilis, fermentation product of dried Bifidobacterium animalis, fermentation product of dried Lactobacillus casei, fermentation product of dried Lactobacillus helveticus,fermentation product of dried Bifidobacterium longum, fermentation product of dried Lactobacillus acidophilus.
Nutrience – Natural Healthy Small Breed puppy formula of with, chicken and herring
$24.00 – $42.00
Choosing the right food for your puppy can have a direct impact on your health and longevity. Nutrience Natural Healthy Puppy accompanies you in its first days offering a variety of healthy properties:
- Rich in animal protein: Various sources of animal ingredients provide proteins and essential amino acids to promote good health and growth.
- Low glycemic index carbohydrates: Low glycemic index carbohydrates, such as cut oats, lentils and sweet potatoes, can reduce the risk of diabetes and prevent obesity.
- Coconut oil and herbs: A special blend of herbs and coconut oil is used because they provide a variety of health benefits.
- Healthy fruits and vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Omega-3 from marine source: Salmon oil is used as the main source of omega-3 DHA and EPA to ensure the cognitive development of your puppy. We add cold-water Atlantic herring, one of the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which will help keep your puppy’s fur and coat.
- Nutritional supplements: Powerful prebiotics and probiotics provide superior nutrient absorption and facilitate digestion, while glucosamine and chondroitin are added to maintain good joint health.